Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Website!

I’ve just launched a new website! I wanted another way to share a few collections of my most favourite images. The blog will keep going and you'll eventually see some of the stories behind the images on the website posted here. You can checkout my new site by clicking on the image below:


I used a company called showitfast.com. They focus specifically on websites designed for photographers and offer a numerous professional looking templates that allow you to build a flash based website on your own; you don’t have to be website guru to do it! They offer up to 5 pages and 30mb for free (which is the option that I am trying out) or a full subscription based on your specific needs. You can choose a template and just start dragging and dropping your media in, or you can customize your own look. I used one of their designs and then spent some time customizing. You build it, they host it, and you're on your way. You can also make changes at will and publish it in real-time.


If you're a photographer looking for an easy way to build a slick looking website on you own, then check these guys out. 

DC

No comments:

Post a Comment