Sunday, April 4, 2010

Blue Evening

I had a little bit of time the other night so I grabbed my camera and decided to head down to the water. It was already a little past sunset and I thought since it was getting dark out I could try some longer exposures. While I was driving there, I noticed that the sky has a little bit of drama from the sunset; however, that drama faded quickly by the time I got to my location. No big deal, I was there so I decided to work with what I was given. The light was quickly slipping away and the dramatic sky already made a quick exit,  but there was nice cool feeling to what remained and this is what I captured.


I kept the blue tone as I thought it created a nice moody feeling along with the smooth water and I think the shoreline does a good job of leading you into the photo towards the lighthouse. Specs... taken with a Nikon D300 and 10-24 lens at 24mm @ f14 for 30 seconds.

Enjoy!

DC

No comments:

Post a Comment